Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

what a boring week

This past weekend was great, expensive, tiring and FUN! Some of my lawschool friends were in town so we hit the town Friday nite with some of my NYC friends and Saturday was Jenn's Bday dinner at the 21 Club - which was really nice - then Nicole and Adam's Engagement Party at BED. I had sooo much fun this past weekend and I am sooo worn out.

I also won my fantasy football game this week - making me 3-3 - BUT this week was important because I was playing the only guy who was undefeated (5-0). I PULLED IT OFF and I BEAT HIM!!! What a VICTORY!

However this week has been boring boring boring. After such a crazy weekend of FUN and FRIENDS...this week is draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggginnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg. All I have done is work and sleep, work and sleep, work and sleep. Yep thats it. THAT is IT!

Tomorrow I am going to get a mani/pedi for SPA week - last week I got a massage at SPA week prices. I may have to schedule another one of those...it was soooo good and the guy was HOT.

NO big plans for the weekend either - I mean I am sure we will go out and I know we are apartment hunting this weekend - BUT no off the hook parties planned - which is OK - because NEXT weekend will be crazyyyy - Halloween parties galore!

So that's it, thought I would update you all on my boring, boring, boring week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker