Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

If I lay here, If I just lay here, Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

i just wanted to post some pics from my summer and the past few months...life has been good and grand! I can't wait for more adventures....

watch as long as you would like to there are plenty of pics....




just feeling a little bit nostalgic today and missing someone really bad.

Love to all my family and friends! MUAAAHHHH!

1 Comments:

At Monday, October 16, 2006 4:20:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

c'mon karin..it won't kill you to put the picture of me and you at the ballgame on there...the one you had on your myspace for like a day?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker