Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fall? Fallin leaves??? huh?

Just an observation...September, where did it go?

I was staring out the bus window this morning and there were leaves all over the ground...yellow leaves all over the ground....

When DID FALL COME???

Where did summer go? Wasn't I just laying out on Jones Beach in the sweltering heat?

I love fall and everything about it - the clothes, the changing leaves, the brisk fresh air, the cider (hot or cold), pumpkins, apple picking, halloween...

I just can't believe its here already.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 10:36:00 AM , Blogger carolyn said...

I don't know either! I guess it happened while we were slaving away in this damn office.

 
At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 7:27:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fall happened sometime early last Saturday, September 23, 2006. I believe we were driving to Champaign Illinois to hook up with Mark and Beth at a tailgate party before going to the ILLINI vs IA Hawks game. Of course ILLINI lost but the day was great because we got to see my man What can "D" Brown do for you, Darin Williams, Luther Head and James "Auggie" Augustine. Wow it was great to see them together again. What a legacy they left on the campus. What great ILLINI men. Oh the basketball games they gave us. Most memorable the "March to the Arch" and we were at all but one. Man...the game at the Rosemont in Chicago. What a game. Oh I could go on and on but I won't bore you. Hummm! Took a comment about fall to men's ILLINI basketball. So it is all about ILLINI.
MOMMIE DEAREST

 
At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 7:32:00 PM , Blogger Mommie Dearest said...

I am sooooo pissed at this page. I wrote a very long comment which told you when Fall arrived which lead to ILLINI football, ILLINI basketball and many lines of rambling about my ILLINI hero/legacies. This stupid site wouldn't let me post it and after 3 tries it deleted my blog comments. I am determined to not let this happen again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker