Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Monday, October 02, 2006

I miss my TURBO

This is more of a plea than a blog about anything real.

It is directed to one person and one person only.

TURBO! I miss TURBO!

Turbo (AKA my BROTHER) has been promising since June that he would come spend a weekend in NYC with me.

And he is a busy busy busy newly married man that has no time for his fabulously fun lil sis in the City.

When I lived in Massachusetts, I lived with my bro - so he got to see all of this fabulousness EVERY DAY! And I know he was more than ready to get RID of me but Ever since I moved to NYC from Massachusetts in March we hardly get to talk or see each other - AND I KNOW HE MISSES MY ASS!

So TURBO - my plea to you - COME SEE YOUR BABY SIS!

ANY weekend in November works! You name it! I am yours all weekend!!!!!

love ya,
Kar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker