Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Walk it Out...

Last nite, I went to the first of the four Cubs v. mets games at Shea Stadium. We had pretty amazing seats - 10 rows behind the cubbies dugout. Except when the stupid little kid in front of us kept standing on his seat - OUR view was great!

The game started off well and when we arrived in the third inning it was 4-0 and the cubbies were up. But of course they fell apart and the Mets came back to tie the game 4-4. Ninth inning.... pitcher walks 2 people, bases are loaded, 2 outs and GUESS what??? GUESS WHAT??? (i called this by the way - AND I was soooo disgusted I couldn't even watch) He walked the next batter therefore WALKING IN the GAME WINNING RUN FOR THE METS. how disgusting....

Typical - of the cubs. typical. At least I got 3 more games to go to....
Tonite - outer field box tickets and going w/ roomie Jen.
Wed nite - Loge box tix w/ Steve from work
Thurs afternoon - outer field box tix and going w/ J - one of my favorite cubbies fans!

Thanks for going w/ me last nite, I had such a great time with you - no one else in the world I wanted to be there with! Can't wait for our afternoon game together on thursday, but we know they will lose because you are going to be there, its ok though.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker