Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Cinco de Drinko

Saturday was cinco de mayo or Cinco de Drinko, as my good friend stephanie calls it, and WHO wouldn't want to drink all day? Jen and I started our day off at noon w/ margaritas and some mexican food at Mustangs on the UES. Then we just bar hopped all day drinking and drinking up and down 2nd avenue, different friends joining us throughout the day. Before we knew it was 8:00, we were hammered and we had to be home to get ready for Ben's Bday party.

We hurried home and prettied our drunk asses up and headed out to the Delancey, a roof top bar, for Ben's Bday party! We had so much fun!! I think at 11:00 Jen was already hungover and I was still going. Surprisingly I woke up with NO hangover. Always a plus!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker