Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

dreaming about Karin Bday 2008 - GREECE...

as my birthday approaches, the more I think about my birthday NEXT year. I will be 30 next year and I know exactly where I want to be on my 30th bday - where I was on my 25th ...

THE GREEK ISLANDS


I decided that I have over a year to save up for a nice vacation to the greek islands for my 30th. I would love to have my closest friends there with me - so start saving up!!!!!!!!!! But, if ya'll can't make it. I am ok with that...If I am there by myself, I am there by myself and its where I want to be. So you know I will make it happen!!!

GREECE HERE I COME.....June 9th, 2008!


here are just a few pics from when i was in greece summer 2003...















1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 09, 2007 2:54:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greece has nude beaches, right? I'm in! I'm not one of your closest friends but I'll be there! I'm not creepy, just overly interested.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker