Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Didn't I just get back from CABO??? VACATION TIME AGAIN!

A week from tomorrow I will be in Miami with my girls!! My 3 best friends from law school and I try to do a yearly trip together and this year Mary, Keeks, Linda, and I are spending a week in Miami together. Last year our trip was to NYC, but for me it wasn't really a trip because I had just moved here, but it was time with my girls!

I love vacation, I love the beach, I love the sun, I love drinks and good times with my girls!! Can't wait!!!

I will miss one person very much though, very much. And YES I AM GOING!!!

So April 18-25th I will be in MIAMI biatches!! Look for a Miami blog when I get back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker