Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

April showers, bring May Flowers...

wow its May! where has the time gone? I feel like it was just February. Today is May day, i remember being a little kid and making may baskets and delivering them to the nursing home near by. Or we would leave a basket on our friends front stoop and ring the bell and run away. Good times.

The neighborhood my office is in, is fairly dirty and trashy not my favorite part of NYC, but the 34th Street Partnership has put on these big huge planters along the streets with bushes, tulips and some other flowers. It has livened up our neighborhood a bit. Carolyn and I were just commenting on the flowers today on our stroll back from Duane Reade. I love tulips, they are definitely my favorite flower after gerber daisies.

anyways, spring is in the air, the flowers are blooming and so are the allergies! last nite i was being kissed by a certain man and he had a runny nose and he snotted on me. It just dripped on me. I was like EWWWWWWWWWWW good thing i like you!!!! I don't just let any man snot on me!!! he's lucky, very lucky. i am glad we can joke about it together because personally i find it hilarious and somewhat stupidly cute.

also baseball season is in full effect!! the cubbies suck as always, but i still love them! i just bought tix today to the May 14th game Mets v. Cubs at Shea Stadium for me and the certain man mentioned above. We are going to be sitting 10 rows behind the Cubbies dugout, I am stoked!!! I plan on going to all four games of the series. Steve, one of my coworkers, is taking me on Wednesday nite with his season tix. And the other two games, maybe certain man will be convinced to go w/ me again or another coworker who is a mets fan. But I can't wait for the 2 of us Cubbie fans to be sitting there together, I can't wait to share that moment with you. Like I told you, no other person in the world I would want there next to me - kickin back, drinkin beer, enjoyin each other and watch our cubbies. Eamus Catuli!

oh and as of April 20th, I have been working here at my job for a year. FOR A YEAR. I remember thinking god, if i am here for more than 3-4 months shoot me.

Happy May Day everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker