Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Monday, May 07, 2007

Botox and wrinkly foreheads

Last nite I was asked if I have ever had botox in my forehead because I have no wrinkles there. I was like huh???????

First I thought, damnnnn I am not even 30 yet I hope I don't have a ton of wrinkles!!

Then I said "wait, why would i get botox in my forehead and not on my crow's feet around my eyes?" (cuz yes i have them...)

so this morning, i sat there looking in the mirror - scrunching my face every way possible to make my forehead wrinkly and finally I found a way to make this one wrinkle across my forehead. So I texted the person and said - I do have a wrinkle on my forehead, a huge one!!!!

I came into work and told Carolyn the story and then showed her the face I made to get that one wrinkle. and she said "I have NEVER seen you make that stupid face!"
So there you have it, a stupid face I never ever make causes my one wrinkle in my forehead.

Then I read my email and had a link to this picture of Luke Perry and Keiasha writing WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO DYLAN!!!

at least i don't look like him...
Here's Luke and his botox-needing forehead:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker