Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Monday, September 11, 2006

glued to Fantasy Football...

why is it that its only opening weekend and I am ALREADY GLUED TO THIS SHIT!!! Thurs nite, Sunday all day and now tonite - Manny and I have been texting each other like madd with the scores...I have my internet up to the fantasy football screen watching the live update scores... I even watched Football on Thurs nite at a BAR!!


WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??????

oh yea AND I WATCHED SPORTS CENTER last nite to get Football updates -

WHO AM I and WHERE DID KARIN GO?????


or maybe..just like the title of my blog spot...


WHO AM I? AND HOW THE HELL DID I GET HERE....

Ok, yes college basketball season I am glued to Illini Basketball...BUT NFL FOOTBALL or ANY kind of Football for that matter...no this is not me...

this fantasy football stuff has pushed me over the edge - i can't help it i am competitive!! I want to win - not only the $$$ but my weekly games. You should have heard me talking trash in the office today to the guy I am up against this week...

and I guess Manny texting me and asking me for the scores all the time doesnt help - it makes me check and get involved. DAMMIT! oh well..its fun, right?!?!

(lets just hope i dont lose to much otherwise i might get grouchy...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker