Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Epiphany

I had one tonite - an Epiphany.

Watching the slide show on Maryangela's Myspace page made me see it...

I posted a blog on Friday the 13th - called Floating - in that blog I said:
"I should just appreciate that I had a glimmer of blissful happiness and
hope I have the chance to have it again with someone. I mean not very many people get to experience that, right?Anyways i will be alright...soon...i guess this is what i want,
this is what i thought i could potentially have (the lyrics to my myspace song)"

So my Epiphany, while listening to the song tonite - Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol - I have this "what I want" and "blissful happiness."

I have my girls - I have my friends and they are all I need and want and they give me that blissful happiness. And the lyrics to the song (take it out of a romantic context) fits perfectly for them. I love you guys.....


I PRAY TO GOD EVERY DAY THAT I NEVER HAVE TO WALK WITHOUT THE TWO OF YOU BY MY SIDE...

Your arms are always there to hold me and pick me up when I fall...

You are my sanity monday-friday, at the least...
NYC would not be the same without you...


You always know how to make me smile, laugh, forget my worries and DANCE, what is life without dancing...

You are my sister and my best friend on earth, I have no clue where I would be without you...

You kept me afloat when I thought I was drowning and you still do...


My pashmina (no other words needed - you know).....

You were my first friend in NYC and you will always be my friend....


You guys are my world...
Thank you for being who you are and always being there for me.
To you guys I dedicate:

We'll do it all Everything On our own We don't need Anything Or anyone

If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know How to say How I feel Those three words Are said too much They're not enough

If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told Before we get too old Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time Chasing cars Around our heads

I need your grace To remind me To find my own

If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told Before we get too old Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am All that I ever was Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see I don't know where

Confused about how as well Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

(Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker