Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Friday, June 09, 2006

ThEY SAY ITS YOUR BDAY in da CITY

ThEY SAY ITS YOUR BDAY in da CITY
Current mood: giddy

Well - it happened I am officially 28! NO not 26 - i decided not to turn the clock back just yet. Because 28 is lookin up! NOT too bad so far. My BDAY week has been awesome!! First the firemen - read previous blog - then good times with friends and a KICK ASS BDAY PARTY on Wed nite!! For all those that trekked out in the rain and made my nite great - THANK YOU!!! (even though i lost my favorite earrings and my favorite umbrella - who the hell knows where those things ended up - NOT ME!!) And not getting a wink of sleep and strolling into work thurs morning in the same outfit I had on the day before - good times!!

Jenn thanks for the BDAY shots and drinks last nite - nothin like a good Stevie Wonder Happy Birthday Song at Midnite - OR CHRISTMAS MUSIC! hahaha

I love the CITY and i am a lovin life! MUAH to all my great friends!! And I can't wait to party it up in Mass this weekend for my bday with my peeps up there!!

HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!

dont forget to check out my new pics and slide shows from my bday week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker