Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Saturday, May 06, 2006

KARIN'S WORLD

KARIN'S WORLD
Current mood: contemplative

Lets see about me...hmmm...well, I am a lawyer. Trust me, I am not all stuffy and boring...I am the complete opposite, I am actually still a kid at heart and I love to have fun and joke.

I am totally scared of heights, but I always find myself trying to conquer that fear and ending up in situations that completely scare the crap out of me!!

I love to be around my four best girl friends (Mary, Kiki, Linda and Kendra), but right now they all live pretty far away. We always know how to have a good time..no matter the scenario! Friends are extremely important to me.

I am very family oriented and I try to see my family members as much as possible, even though they are all far away too (mom and dad are back in the midwest where i grew up).

I am pretty athletic and I love to play basketball, tennis, and i like to swim. I am a complete warm weather girl and I love anything that has to do with the ocean, beach, and sun. I also like to watch baseball, college basketball (GO FIGHTING ILLINI), and no sorry not football, but i will suffer through the game...as long as i can have a drink or two.

I also love to travel. I spent a summer studying in Greece and I recently spent 7 months living in Europe and I traveled all over...from Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Slovenia, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands (where I lived and worked). I moved back to Massachusetts last June after living in California for five months.

I am licensed to practice law in NY and CT. I recently moved to NYC and livin in the Bronx - working Part time at the Manhattan 59th street Home Depot And doing some temp legal work full time. Lovin life! Missin my peeps back in Massachusetts though.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Karin Rose
Birthday:June 9, 1978
Birthplace:Illinois
Current Location:New York
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Dirty Blonde
Height:5'4
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:German/Native American
The Shoes You Wore Today:HOT Pink Rain Boats
Your Weakness:men
Your Fears:Heights, falling in love
Your Perfect Pizza:meat lovers
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:HAVE a lot of fun and MAKE a lot of money!!
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:hehehe
Thoughts First Waking Up:do i have to get up....
Your Best Physical Feature:Smile
Your Bedtime:depends...did i go out tonite or do i have to work in the morning
Your Most Missed Memory:time with the girls in Springfield
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi
MacDonalds or Burger King:Burger king..duh
Single or Group Dates:single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:coffee, coffee, coffee...it runs through my veins
Do you Smoke:no way jose
Do you Swear:ummmmmmmm...i have a truckers mouth
Do you Sing:in the car and the shower
Do you Shower Daily:of course, no need to be smelly
Have you Been in Love:yesss.....
Do you want to go to College:been there, done that...but i miss it
Do you want to get Married:not sure
Do you belive in yourself:always...you have to, to survive
Do you get Motion Sickness:nope
Do you think you are Attractive:yes
Are you a Health Freak:nah
Do you get along with your Parents:most of the time
Do you like Thunderstorms:absolutely
Do you play an Instrument:nope
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:hahahahahahaha....funny question...how about in the past hour?
In the past month have you Smoked:nope, never
In the past month have you been on Drugs:nope, would get fired
In the past month have you gone on a Date:yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes...shopping is one of my favorite pasttimes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:yes...my favorite cookie...i am addicted (craved them so much when I was living in Europe)
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:nope - allergic to fish
In the past month have you been on Stage:nope - well does that one nite at the bar count...dancing on the bar?
In the past month have you been Dumped:nope...not yet at least..i have dumped someone though
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:nope...way too cold
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:nope
Ever been Drunk:hahahaha...funny again
Ever been called a Tease:on a daily basis
Ever been Beaten up:nope
Ever Shoplifted:nope
How do you want to Die:fast
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:a fashion designer...ooops i think i went to school for the wrong thing
What country would you most like to Visit:Tibet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker