Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Friday, April 14, 2006

Karin in the City .5

Karin in the City .5
Current mood: accomplished

Well I got my first job. I start workin Wednesday!! I am going to be doing a security litigation document review, it is long term and great money!! I am so excited!!


Only bad thing is I got hammered last nite and now I can't find my wallet. Jenn swears it was in her purse when we got home last nite....i need to stop drinking.


however one week's worth of pay will cover my rent for the month! yipee!!! otherwise not much else going on...home sick today, its raining out, still workin on unpacking the apartment and painting. gonna take a nap and then get up and do some stuff.

i love the city...ahh life isnt it grand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker