Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Housewarming/BDAY BBQ in da City

Housewarming/BDAY BBQ in da City
Current mood: bouncy

AND I THOUGHT TURNING 28 WAS GOING TO SUCK...

NOT MY BDAY WEEK has KICKED OFF and it is CRAZEEEE

Well all you Mo-FOs that said you were comin and didnt - totally missed out!!!!!!!!! Billy, Kristen, Leslie, Petra (and Friend), Terence, Ian, Quentin, Pete and Mary and of course my roomie - Jenn --> well we made the BBQ in the rain kick ass!!!


Especially since my kick ass roomie, chased down Ladder 39 and invited all the FIREMEN on the TRUCK to our BBQ!!! They came over, yep, and ate and stuff! Then Jenn and I got our pics taken on the truck, with the helmets on!!! (pics to be put up TONITE after I get home!!). Then while we were on the truck posing away, they got a call and they all had to run!! BUT THEN THEY CAME BACK AGAIN!!! And one of them was sooooo freakin hot!! They took us on a ride in the truck, I got to SIT ON HOT FIREMAN'S LAP!!! Today is his bday, so we were bonding over our bdays and being Geminis!! They invited us to come down to the firehosue later, sooo...Jenn, Kristen and I packed up the Bday cake and other stuff and went on down and hung out with HOTTIE Fireman and the Puerto Rican Fireman. AND THEN Jenn and I got to POSE WITH HOTTIE'S FIRE PANTS ON!!!! OMG so much fun!!! What a great BDAY present!! I will never forget this BDAY week, and the festivities are just beginning!!!! Next part Wed NITE!!! DONT YOU ALL FORGET!!


Also thanks to Billy, Kristen, and Leslie for all their Help!!! YOU GUYS RULE!! and Billy, you are master BBQ-er, you can use my grill anytime! You are also master putting vodka in watermelon too!!

make sure you read my roomies blog to get a better account and details:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=33500811&blogID=129104758&MyToken=34227f4c-dd16-4408-aa97-dbfed7061825















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker