Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Karin in the City .2

Karin in the City .2
Current mood: drained

Well my stuff is moved down to the City now...got it all packed up friday nite, drove the truck down yesterday and unloaded it all. I planned on being ambitious last nite and get as much unpacked as possible....but a few too many pints of Guiness got in my way and all i got done was setting up my bed (with no sheets because who has a clue where those are???), my table by my bed, my lamp, my alarm clock and a tv and a dvd player sitting on a storage tote....

looks like my work is cut out for me...i got a lot of shit and i didnt realize it...

our neighbors are so awesome, i think everyone on the street came up and introduced themselves, offered help, etc. but i am sure they are going to be a nosey group of peeps and are going to know all of our business!!

well my first official day at the Manhattan Home Depot is today. I have to be there at 2:00. Supposed to work until 7:30 and then back to the apartment for more fun filled unpacking.

I must say i love our neighborhood...totally irish, pubs everywhere and the best litttle delis. i am excited. can't wait for you all to come and visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker