Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Movin? I am a movin!!! WOOO HOOO

Movin? I am a movin!!! WOOO HOOO
Current mood: giddy

NYC here I COME!!!! It is official I AM MOVING!!! Official date is not determined yet...have to finalize my store transfer...but probably by the end of March/beginning of April!!!

That is right...I am going to transfer to a Home Depot in the NYC area...take on some temp legal work and pound the pavement for the LAWYER JOB!!!!


My friend JENN kicks ass and I am going to live with her to get myself on my feet!!!


I will miss everyone though....Pam, Pat, Kelly,Brittany, Danielle, Annie, Darnell!! All my home depoters!!! You guys made it fun for me to be here! I love you so much!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker