Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Sunday, March 26, 2006

TOMORROW

TOMORROW
Current mood: grateful

Well...the time has arrived! TOMORROW...I MOVE TO NYC! wow...time has flown by...CRAZINESS! My last blog was T -10 days...and now it is tomorrow.


My emotions are everywhere. I am excited and can't wait!! But i am sad...really sad. Wow, it is a lot harder to leave than what I ever thought it would be. Especially a few special people and you know who you are...

How do you say goodbye...i mean i know it is really not goodbye...but these people, we saw each other almost every day...at least 5 days a week...probably 7 days a week and now...bam...wont see them for at least a month or so...

I still have a lot to do in the morning...got to pack my clothes up that i am taking for this week (my bro is driving my stuff down next weekend). got to do some cleanin and stuff around the house...


wow this is crazy..the time has come...my life is always a good ride...i thank God for that everyday and for the wonderful people he brings into my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker