Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I must be packing on the pounds...

every single day this week the coffee cart guy has said to me 2 sugars and SKIM MILK, right? And I say no 2 sugars and Cream please. Seriously how long have I been going there? Let me see - I think since sometime in June or July....

He must be trying to tell me something - trying to get me to put Skim Milk in my coffee instead of Cream. He must think I am packing on the pounds. Maybe It is all the bulky sweaters and heavy coats we wear in the winter...but geez... I might start to get offended.

Brian, my neighbor at work, thinks that maybe cream is just more expensive and Coffee Cart guy is trying to push the Skim Milk
OR
that a lot of people are drinking Cream so he is trying to push the Skim Milk to get rid of it.

I just think Coffee Cart guy thinks I am packing on the pounds and wants me to lighten up on the cream.

oh if he only knew that this one coffee is usually my only sustenance all day long until a late lunch/early dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker