Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Monday, December 04, 2006

SOOO EXCITED!!! I get to see DEE and DERON play Ball on the 18th!

I am sooo excited - with my leftover bonus $$ (which most of it went towards moving expenses) I bought myself tickets to go see the Utah Jazz play the New York Knicks on Dec. 18th. This means:

I get to see Dee Brown, Deron Williams, and Roger Powell (all former Fighting Illini) play!! Ok I know that Dee usually only sees a few minutes and Roger almost none but Deron plays alot - and since the Knicks SUCK - maybe Dee will get more floor time!!!

AND AND AND my tickets are on the floor so MAYBE I will get to meet Dee - OMG that would be awesome...ahhhhhhh, god I can't wait.

I can barely sit in my seat right now thinking about it!!! Lets HOPE I get to meet him and get my pic with him - mmmmm! Keep your fingers crossed for me!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker