Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Friday, December 01, 2006

Missing out on the Holidays in NYC...

so the past few weeks I have been so busy and consumed with moving and with things in my life and fighting being sick...that I haven't had time to do your typical NYC holiday things...

Things I have missed and why (and I better not miss them next year!!!!):

1) Thanksgiving Day Parade - it was miserable out, pouring down rain and windy, they weren't even sure the balloons would fly and I was completely run down and tired and I did not want to risk getting even more sick.

2) Unveiling of the Holiday Windows at Macy's and Bloomingdale's - just busy packing, moving, and working...ughh life.

3) Lighting of the Christmas Tree in Rockefeller Center - home on the couch sick. poor Jen and Zakir had to listen to me complain all nite that I wanted to be there.

WELL - I refuse to miss anything else - I am going to go see the windows. I am going to go ice skating in Rockefeller Center and see the tree. I want to take a carriage ride in the snow. I am going not going to miss anything else - I am going to see the Nutcracker on the 12th and I want to see the Holiday Spectacular and the Rockettes and hopefully the Grinch on Broadway...

I refuse to let the rest of the Holiday Season pass me by - December is dedicated to my Christmas Spirit - THE TREES in the NEW APARTMENT are GOING UP THIS WEEKEND - if it kills me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker