Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Thursday, January 19, 2006

ANGRY me over CHICKEN FINGERS

So tonite at work, we ordered in food for dinner. I had the biggest jones for Buffalo Chicken Wings...I mean I was jonesing them all day long. I ordered BUFFALO Chicken Fingers. And I have to tell you I was sooooo excited.

Well they delivered the food and I open up my dinner and there they sat...regular old chicken fingers...there was NOTHING Buffalo about them.

I felt like someone just pulled the Rug Right Out From Underneath me! It was a huge f***ing disappointment. I could have called and had them bring the right stuff...but by the time that happened it would have been time for me to leave work. I just felt stiffed. It ruined the rest of my nite at work...I have to tell you, I wasn't pleasant after that. AND worst of all I still have a HUGE jonesing for BUFFALO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW...where did the word jonesing come from??? anyone?

So that is my rant for the nite. Nothing earth shattering...just enough to ruin my nite though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker