Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

To Jayson, my brother, and Katie, his new wife

His hello was the end of her endings
Her laugh was their first step down the aisle
His hand would be hers to hold forever
His forever was as simple as her smile
He said she was what was missing
She said instantly she knew
She was a question to be answered
And his answer was "I do"



A very wise woman once said “Some people are settling down, some people are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies. When it comes to saying ‘I Do’ a relationship needs that Zsa Zsa Zsu, that special something that gives you butterflies in the stomach.”


Jayson and Katie, I know this is true for the two of you – neither of you settled for anything less than Butterflies and your relationship truly has the Zsa Zsa Zsu that all of us look for and hope to find.



  


Jayson, you are my brother, my best friend, my confident, and my protector. And all I have ever wanted for you is to find someone that can be your best friend, your confident, and your protector. You have found that in Katie and I could not ask for a better sister in law and a better person to take care of you and walk by your side.

Katie you are truly an amazing woman – holding up to the pressure of scrutiny of my friends and I during our first meeting and even riding mechanical bulls with us years later! I am proud to say that you are my sister in law and that you are a part of our crazy and insane family.

As the two of you move forward as one, I wish you blissful happiness and forever Zsa Zsa Zsu.

Let us all hope and pray that your married life is like this toilet roll - soft, strong and ever so long.

I love you both and God Bless you.

To Jayson and Katie.




  




  

  

  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker