Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Misery loves Company, so why not create more misery....

and then I can have some company...

My mood right now...not likeable. I would say almost miserable. Its saturday nite...I had to work at the Depot (only a week left, woo hoo!) I really wanted to go out...but I didnt. Shit happens and then you decide to come home, sit on the stoop and have a beer by yourself. Wallowing in your misery, wishing for some company. However...the company I want i can't have....I thought that creating more misery for myself would open the doors to new company, RIGHT - well not yet at least.

NO COMPANY, but yet I am MAKING MYSELF MORE MISERABLE AND MORE MISERABLE.

this too shall soon pass.....

BLAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker