Who am I? and How the hell did I get here...

"She who dies with the MOST SHOES WINS"

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The creation of My "BLING BLING" Hair

So before my brother's wedding on July 21st I decided that I need to get my hair highlighted - you know to look HOTT for the wedding. Being fairly new to NYC, I have not gotten a highlight here yet, so I asked a few co-workers where they went.

One of my co-workers has similar hair coloring to mine so I took her suggestion. Her hair being alot shorter than mine I knew my color would probably cost a little bit more than what hers normally is, but I didnt think it would be out of this world.

I scheduled my appt, went in to the salon, got my hair highlighted and decided I needed a cut too - well I knew how much the cuts were there - so I knew what I was getting into with that. HOWEVER - I did not realize how much the highlight would be...and OMG, OMG - it was astronomical - many people asked me if the highlights had gold flakes in them at that price. Lets just say that my highlights + my cut was over what half a month's rent was for me. When the lady gave me the total I almost died - seriously I think I had a minor heart attack. I definitely could NOT breathe!!

anyways - i love it - one of the best colors I have ever had and get compliment after compliment but lets just say I am probably NOT going back there again unless I save some big bucks or have another life event coming up! Therefore - the Creation of my BLING BLING Hair!





this is not actually the pic from that day - carolyn and i took pics of my BLING BLING hair that day - but I cannot find them...

1 Comments:

At Saturday, August 12, 2006 11:18:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A big thank you to "daddy" for additional dollars for the "bling, bling hair"
From your personal bankers in Iowa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blog tracker